Monday, March 7, 2011

Sewing: Sock attack!!


Ok, so, I put out the suggestion...got a few replies and I figure that it will be enough to go off of.  I will be making yet another sock monkey, but this time for you all!! 
This past week has pretty much been a whirlwind.  My whole family was sick and then it hit me.  My house looks like it's growing hair because my kids got into the batting and now it's strewn all over the house in puffy little balls and tiny little hairs.  But I'm baaaccckkkk.  Tell your friends, spread the monkey sock love and smile this week :))

Cheers!

**I will be posting the official giveaway later this week.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.