Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Running Update: For every up there is a down

So, after this weekend's ultimate high of running 8 unforgettable miles, I am on another slop down.  For the past three days it has been raining.  Maybe that has something to do with it?  Yesterday I didn't go running.  To be honest, I didn't feel like it.  I just wanted to stay home with my family.  So I did.
That was my Monday.
Tuesday was a little different.  Planned for my yoga class, which was canceled, yet again, totally bumming me out.  Hit the treadmill and boy it was horrible!  I slogged through 3.2 like it was the first time I'd ever run so far.  It didn't help that the lady next to me was wearing something that smelled like cologne, it was choking me.  But I made it.
Then I did an hour of what Gold's Gym calls Body Combat.  It was nice.  I was so tired by the end of it though.  Maybe tomorrow will be better?  I'm hoping.  My legs are still recovering from my long run on Saturday.  
Is it normal to be so UP and down??

Silent cheerleaders.  What else is there to say?  Not much, other than maybe a good run in the outdoors will wipe away my runner's blues.

2 comments:

  1. This week has been bad for me, too. I've been rained out several times.
    Hmph! to the first of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.