Friday, April 1, 2011

Sewing: I haven't stopped

I bet you all think that I've stopped sewing and have, in short, strapped on running shoes and that I live on the highways and byways running my heart out and begging for change to buy energy bars.  Not true.  Well, almost.  HAH

But, in all honesty, I have been sewing small projects here and there and then was hired by a friend of mine to help her with her business!  So, I have a little job now that takes all of my extra-curricular sewing time away.  It's only for a while, but I have to focus on that.  I've sewn a few things here and there and totally gagged because not everything translates as well into REAL life.  Uhg.  Recently, I made a skirt for baby R and totally decided that it should just be an INSIDE skirt, no use embarrassing my whole family in public with that fashion disaster.  Whatever, she likes it.   Today I am going to try and make a hobo sack for a little girl whose party is tomorrow.  I really hope I can smash this one out.  If it happens, there will totally be photos.

Stick with me, guys!  And, don't forget to enter the spring giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.