Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sewing: I am a red thumb

My grandmother was a green thumb.  She took such pride in her yard planting, picking, pruning and moving the plants just so.  
And now, I'm a red thumb.  My poor fingers have been pricked and poked just enough to make them sore and bleed.  Band-aid city.  But look at the reward!

This particular monkey is going to a good friend of mine.  Her daughter is pregnant with their first grandchild!  Such joy.  And now, one of my little punk monkeys will be nestled beside that fuzzy little head while he sleeps.  

Congrats Deb, and I hope your grandbaby Bean enjoys little Buster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.