Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sewing/Running: Just checking in

I'm still sewing.  As a matter of fact, I've got some socks chopped up and ready to be stuffed sitting on my table right now.  But, that's about all.


I'm leaving for California next week.  For two weeks.  No sewing machine there  :(  But, that's ok.  There is plenty of sun, friends and good food.  I'll be back soon enough!

Oh, and running.  Called my gym here and I can commute my membership, so I will be running.  This week has been a little disasterous with my mileage.  VERY low.  Like...really low.  Trying to console myself with the thought that "everyone has bad weeks" but ...mmm, I can't think on that too long.  There will be more updates and photos to follow, stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.