Monday, May 2, 2011

Sewing: Punk Monkey Pinkerton

He is. SO. cute.

He was originally going to sport the name "Marvin" but I had to change the color of sock on the body and that totally threw me for a loop.  The name just wouldn't stick.  Erg.  So, I skipped through about 10 other "M" names before I found myself staring blankly at him.
Then, the name Pinkerton hit me and I knew that was it.  

Please say hi.  Isn't he adorable?  This one is also a special order for my librarian's grandson who happens to wear bow ties all the time.

Did the bow tie, but wanted to add a little more pizazz.  
Pockets! (my husband helped me come up with this one)

I really like you, Pinkerton.  I hope Owen does, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.