Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bustle Bottom

The past couple of months I have scoured the internet looking for a tutorial on how to bustle.  I know, I know, bustling is for the ladies of the 1800's who rode side saddle, didn't show their ankles and slapped rude men with their quirts.  *sigh*  But I have this weakness you see...

And finally, FINALLY I found the little jewel of a tutorial, rough as it was, lurking on the pages of one of my favorite blogs.

I was completely smitten.  I still am.  And I am going to be going bustle crazy.   Anyone want to join?  I tweaked the tutorial to make this my own version and I'm selling these puppies in all sorts of colors and sizes.
Because every girl needs a good bustle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.