Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ponies, snow and babies. OH my!

Today was a breath of fresh air.  Winter has been coming in with harsh gusts and sleet and snow, but today mother nature smiled and rolled back the skies to give us such a pleasant day. 
And I shared it with sassy Ms. S and her cute little bro baby B.

Now, with babies, it's tricky.  They have their "days".  I managed to wiggle around baby B's day and catch a few cute shots.


When you get shots like these, it makes living in the middle of nowhere worth it.
Because somewhere beyond the soybeans and corn...there is something to do

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.