Friday, December 10, 2010

'Tis the season...

Yes!
It's here.
Christmas.  And before I could begin to decide what I would do for my family...tsk, tsk

But thank God for the internet, right?  Came across the cutest idea and thought to myself, "self, you have to do this!"  It only took me about an hour because I decided to sew everything instead of hand-stitch.  I would recommend hand-stiching if you want to give it a more rustic look.  I simply made my top stitch longer on my machine...not too much of a difference but it's there.

I love them.  And I think my mom and sisters will, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.