Thursday, August 5, 2010

WogStockings


Here they are folks!  The long awaited WogStockings, or Wogs, that have been in the works for some time.  I'm very excited about them.  They will be selling in a consignment shop in Harrisburg very soon along with other items I have made.  It's a huge step for me but going forward is always a good thing, right? 

I'm sticking on a sale price of $10 per pair.  If you're interested, let me know.  I will have an assortment of colors, patterns and designs to choose from so don't be shy!  Place a request and I'll get them to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Oh cute! So are they footless stockings, then? Very nice! You should start an Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.