Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photography: Meet the baby

I know I haven't posted much on here concerning photography.  But I promise.  I love it.  Over the weekend, I had the privilege of shooting a wonderful gathering for a little baby boy. 
This is baby C

I got to spend three hours watching guests filter in and give a warm welcome to this 7 week old baby boy.

This shoot was merely to record these special moments.  No posing.

Just sweet seconds in time captured...

Baby C won't always be this small.

Baby's mom had a teacher there from her third grade year, a piano teacher and people who knew her from knee-high to a grasshopper.  But I have to say one of the most touching moments was when the lady pictured below was handed Baby C and started to cry softly to herself.  Enjoying the innocence of him and letting love take over.

After the food

I took them outside to catch a few, slightly organized family photos.

I'm not much for posing, but I do like to get people in the general area and position I'm looking for and then just shoot away.

You don't capture shots like this sitting on your laurels.

The K family was such a delight to shoot.  I love doing things like this.



The End

5 comments:

  1. Aw...it was a pleasure sharing the afternoon with you, and the pics are gorgeous! You are so talented and sweet on top of it! So glad we got to meet! -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how great! These photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misha, those are absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for spending the afternoon with us. You have an amazing eye. Great to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you all. It was definitely my pleasure. Hopefully, you have more children on the horizon :) because I would love to record those moments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie, they grow so fast. Great job with pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.