Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting closer...to finishing all of my projects!

Teeming with ideas.  Yes, that's me.  But the trick is making sure I'm not making tacky, kitschy things.  It's difficult.  Some people have the knack to find what works without making a huge, fashion faux pas.  Just a little tweaking here and there and they're on their way to making $$ on etsy, eBay, in boutiques...you name it.  

So, here I am.  I can barely figure out which fabrics go together, I start getting the sweats when I step into the fabric store, I can't concentrate to envision how I could use each fabric.  I'm lost.  I know what I like to look at in the stores, online, in magazines but when out on my own...painful.  Absolutely brain jarring, painful.  But I have taken a couple of risks and I like where it's taking me.


I was inspired to take my first flower headbands and make them pop a little more and I'm so pleased with the outcome.


I painstakingly hand cut each layer and braved a new pattern combo!
I told you I've been busy. 

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. As corny as it sounds, I LOVE them! Even if you think your comment is of no consequence, please leave it. They make me smile from the tip of my toes...yes, they do.